The project is hosted at FORT/ICE-HT in cooperation with two laboratories in Department of Chemical Engineering of University of Patras: Lab. of Transport Phenomena and Physicochemical Hydrodynamics and Lab. of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry.
One Ph.D. and pre-graduate students focus their theses on the experimental work of WPs 3 and 4. Dr. D. Kanellopoulou will provide her assistance concerning chemical and instrumental analyses.
Dr. E. Skouras with one Ph.D. student perform theoretical simulations at the Laboratory of Computational Science for Materials and Processes FORTH/ICE-HT.
- Varvara Sygouni
- Chistakis Paraskeva
- Petros. G. Koutsoukos
- Dimitra G. Kanellopoulou
- Eugene Skouras
- Souhail Youssef
- Olga Vizika-Kavvadias
- Andreas Tzachristas (Ph.D. Student)
- Roxane-Eirini Malamoudis (Pre-graduate student)
- Marios Agapiou (Pre-graduate student)
- Tefkros lefkatis (Pre-graduate student)
- Andreas Poliviou (Pre-graduate student)
- Georgios Garametsis